1. Not very many people buy paintings. Nearly everyone buys jewelry... and it's still art.
2. Wire bending is tedious and fun! And it's something I've messed around with for a long time.
3. It's a great excuse to have a bunch of amethyst around. And quartz. And fake Hematite. And other shiny things.
4. I still get to play with colors. That's kinda my whole deal so... check!
5. If I get bored with making a design, I can make a bunch of something else!
Still learning right now, but I should have some items available at my ArtFire Shop well before Thanksgiving.
Yeah... fail. Materials I bought are too cheap. I can't sell what I've made. Boo.